Sunday, March 22, 2009

It's a Girl!

This is why I haven't posted all weekend!







Isn't she just the cutest thing EVER!?!?

Her name is Tahoe-Girl. {Lake} Tahoe is a special place for us as Big J was conceived there, his sister got married there, we got married there and Little J was conceived there during our honeymoon. :)

I know less about puppies than I did about babies so this should be interesting.

Big Kitty and Freaky Kitty are not pleased with the new addition to the family. I'm hoping they'll get over their hissy fit soon.

10 comments:

  1. SHE IS ADORABLE! (sorry, I had to yell it!) really, I want her. too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! She is adorable. May I recommend the book/DVD combo called "My Smart Puppy"? It's awesome.

    Have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG...can I just snuggle her for a sec? Thanks! WAY CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! Let us know how it goes! So adorable and mushy. I want to kiss it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your bundle of joy (and good luck!).

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is Sooooo CuTe!!!! Good luck with the puppy training.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhhh how divine :) we will get a wee pup once we end up in New Zealand - thanks for stopping by the third :) cheers le

    ReplyDelete
  8. ps I love your blog background too - just fabbo ....

    ReplyDelete
  9. aw-enjoy the sweet puppy breath now... because eventually it will smell like something crawled up in there and died.

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete