Sunday, February 1, 2009

Is it over yet?

Yikes today sucked so bad I can't bring myself to relive it again to write about it! So we will pretend it never happened. Denial is a wonderful way to live n'est pas?

Monster truck last night was a lot of fun. Little J did pretty good but he did start getting pretty squirrely near the end. 3 hours is a long time for a kid to sit still. My ears are still ringing and I'm still picking cotton candy out of Little J's hair. Would you believe we paid $25 to park!?!?!?!
For that price I expect the car washed and waxed when I get back. Holy Shyte.

Alrighty then, off to watch Extreme Home Makeover for my weekly cry.

ETA.. what is up with the spell check?? Gee thanks for highlighting the words I spell wrong but you don't give me the correct spelling? WTH?

No comments:

Post a Comment