Monday, February 9, 2009

At deaths door

Oh help me Sweet Jebus. I've had enough. I call 'Uncle'. Can I please run out of snot now? Ugh! Day 3 of having to shove kleenex up my nose when upright. I'm done!
You hear me karma? Done like dinner!!!!!

So I am thisclose to killing my husband. Or should I just call him "The Man Who Lives Here". So tonight he picks up little J from daycare and they play for about 30mins before I get home from work. He sits on the couch and surfs the internet while I cook dinner. I serve dinner. He falls asleep on the couch, this is at 6pmish. I end up bathing the kid, brushing his teeth, reading bedtime story, unloading the dishwasher, washing all the pots and pans, emptying all the garbages, cleaning the kitty litter, folding a load of laundry and making lunches. All while he sleeps on the couch for 3 hours!!! (he woke up at 9pm) And do you think the Ass-wipe even says "Gee, thanks for cleaning up, I know you're not feeling well". I'm not looking for a freakin brownie badge but sheesh, some appreciation would have been nice.

I know I should have stabbed him with the fork when I had the chance. Sometimes he's just such a... man!!!

So I've calmed down a tad, he brought me ice cream and I'm watching the Westminster Dog Show. All is well for now. I like dogs. Even though they drool and eat their own poop.

Oh.... I had a smoke today. It was strangely wonderful and sickening at the same time. I miss the act of smoking. I wonder if I just go outside every once and a while and chill for 5mins...just without a smoke?? Or am I just completely crazy??

I vote for crazy :) Crazy in a "Oh what a dear" kinda way not in a serial killer kinda way. I'm really quite harmless. (unless you're married to me)

No comments:

Post a Comment