Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday Woot Woot

This week Friday is just another night I have to cook dinner. I work this weekend. BLECH!
And to top it off I have to work with the 'Lazy Dude'. Holy crap I want to poke him in the eye with my pen when I have to work with him. Is he really that stupid or does he just fake it to avoid being accountable? I may need to put some vodka in my water bottle. Actually that is a FABULOUS idea! I can imagine it now...

2 hours into my shift

Customer: Why is your manager standing on the service counter belting out Showtunes over the PA system?

4 hours into my shift

Customer: Why is that disheveled girl standing at the door crying and trying to hug me? She keeps saying "I love you man! I really really do!"

6 hours into my shift

Customer: Did you know there is someone barfing in the bushes outside the store?

8 hours into my shift

Customer: I think there's a dead person in your public washroom.


Good times I tell you, Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment