Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Murphy and his minions

I swear, everytime I have plopped my arse down to write a dang post, something has come up and blown that little plan right out of the water.

My loving, supportive *snort* husband must have paid some voo-doo priestess a lot of dinero to get a hex put on me. No really, I'm half believing at this point. I got some bad ju-ju goin on. I fully expect to open a closet or drawer to find a little doll that looks just like me, full of pins. :)

life keeps getting in my way dammit!!!!

I hope ya'll are doing well and I can't wait to get caught up!

In closing, I'd like to thank all the stupid people who make me look smart. Fear not, it's not you..trust me, the people I'm talking are not out surfing Blogs.

5 comments:

  1. Good to hear from you. I was going through my blogroll the other day and thought, "where's Smoochie? I need a laugh." So when you are done with everything else could you take care of that. Thanks.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHE'S ALIVE!!!!! Glad to know and look forward to hearing what's been going on in your world lately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot! Good to see you blogging again!

    ReplyDelete